:: PIN THIS ::
The Mavens of Money have come together again to bring you a round-up of our best Halloween Crafts. These are all simple crafts you can use to decorate your home for Halloween. Best still, most of these can be done with your kids!
- How to Make a Rag Wreath by A Frugal Chick
- Frankenstein Monster Box by Coupons are Great
- DIY Halloween Marquee Letters by Madame Deals
- Toilet Paper Pumpkin Decor by Mom on Dealz
- Handprint Pumpkin Craft by Saving Toward a Better Life
- Spooky Sparkle Spiders by The Coupon Challenge
- DIY Glow in the Dark Skeleton Halloween Shirt by This Mama Loves
If you missed it, take a look at our Apple Round-up for more Fall ideas!
The Mavens of Money group is comprised of 11 bloggers: MadameDeals | The Coupon Challenge | Mom On Dealz | Coupons are Great | This Mama Loves | A Frugal Chick | The Centsible Family | Stretching Your Budget | Penny Filled Pantry | Freebie Spot | Saving Toward Better Life