Want to make a pretty background for your Twitter page? Madame Deals shows you how to create a custom Twitter background for FREE!
NOTE: view this in full screen by clicking on the right hand corner.
This is what Amee did:
2. Grab a screenshot of something on your blog that you would like to make your background on Twitter
3. Save the image
4. Open your twitter account
5. Click on Profile
6. Click on Design
7. Change Background image (Tile or not)
8. Choose the file you created using Jing or your screenshot tool
9. Then you can change your design colors
11. Click on Home to see your handy work!
*My twitter background was designed by Beth with Two Monkey’s & a Washtub.