I love my Bento Lunch Box from EasyLunchBoxes.com! The cooler bag is easy to clean and has plenty of room for the container, a drink and any extras that are needed. I can’t express how excited I am to have the awesome containers from EasyLunchBoxes! I have used the containers to make lunches everyday since my set arrived. I haven’t used baggies all school year! Granted the kids have only been in school over a month, but we’re off to a good start.
I also pack Derrick’s lunches in the containers from EasyLunchBoxes and was astonished at how well they’ve held up. I was concerned the containers would come back gross or damaged from being on a construction site. However, his designated container has held up well under torturous conditions. Another concern I had was that my kids would either leave their containers at school or worse, throw them away. I am happy to report that we still have all 4 containers!
What’s so great about the products at EasyLunchBoxes? They are:
- For Kids and Adults
- Bento-Style, 3-Compartments
- Less Pieces, More Function
- No BPA, Lead, Vinyl or PVC
- Affordable and Durable
- Easy Prep, Easy Cleanup
- Nesting Containers
- Custom, Washable Cooler Bag
The 3-compartments allow me to pack a main dish (usually a sandwich), fruit/veggie and a treat. I am a firm believer in packing lunches. Not only can you save a TON of money, but you can pack healthier options. You can find countless lunch ideas on the website if you’re looking to mix things up a bit.
I also love that the containers are dishwasher and microwave safe without all the nasty chemicals. I typically hand wash the containers for reuse the next day, but it’s nice to have the option to throw them in the dishwasher before I run the load. I’d highly recommend a Bento Lunch Box from EasyLunchBoxes for their practicality, ease of use and affordability!
Buy It: You can purchase a waste free lunch box online. The cooler bag is $7.95 and a set of four containers is $13.95.
Win It: One Coupon Challenge reader will win one cooler bag and a set of four containers (a $21.90 value)! The mandatory entry method must be completed before any extra entries. You must leave a separate comment for each method of entry.
The Winner will be selected at random. Please make sure you leave your email address with each entry or public on your profile. The Winner will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will close on Tuesday, November 2nd at 8pm EST.
Go to EasyLunchBoxes.com and leave a comment telling me something you learned.
- Like EasyLunchBoxes on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like.
- Follow EasyLunchBoxes on Twitter. Leave a comment comment telling me you follow.
- Follow The Coupon Challenge on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you follow.
- Like The Coupon Challenge on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like.
- Become a Google Follower (on sidebar). Leave a comment telling me you follow.
- Enter one of my current giveaways. Leave a comment here telling me which you entered.
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Leave a comment telling me you votes. (May be done once daily)
- Blog, post in your facebook status, or tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve spread the word about the EasyLunchBoxes.com Giveaway. (You may choose 1 or all 3 methods)
- Did you place the Healthy Families Happy Kids Event Button on your sidebar? Simply leave 10 comments for 10 extra entries.
*This giveaway is offered to US and Canadian residents only. Please do not enter this giveaway if you have won or received free product from EasyLunchboxes within the past 3 months.
Disclosure: I received a cooler bag and container set to review and keep. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from others. Any factual information was obtained from the company website.