The Aldi Mid-Atlantic Deals have been updated! Please see the Aldi Deals Page for the complete list of sale ad deals.
- Aldi’s Stores do not accept coupons!
- Bring a quarter as a deposit to get a cart. The quarter is reimbursed to you when the cart is returned.
- Bring in your own reusable grocery bags or you’ll be charges a small fee at checkout.
- Most products sold at Aldi are store brand or private label.
- Aldi has a Double Guarantee if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, they will replace the product AND refund your money.
- Aldi Mid-Atlantic covers: DC, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania
- See Aldi Policy here.
Condiments, Spice & Baking
Burman’s Yellow Mustard, 20 oz – $0.59
Tuscan Garden Dressing, 16 oz – $1.29
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
Clancy’s Popcorn Kernels, 32 oz – $1.69
Happy Farms Deli Sliced Cheese, 7 – 8 oz – $1.79
Sea Queen Wild Caught Salmon, 16 oz – $3.79
Boneless and Skinless
Grains, Pasta & Sides
Reggano Pasta Salad Kit, 6.2 – 7.75 oz – $0.99
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Chicken, Breasts, Tenderloins, per lb – $1.99
Starts on Wednesday, June 12.75 lb average weight
Blueberries, pt – $1.39
Grapes, Red, 2 lb – $1.78
Mushrooms, Baby Bella, 8 oz – $0.69
Tomatoes, Grape, pint – $0.99
- $0.25/1 Tomatoes – Checkout 51 Rebate; May vary by account; Pick Your Own Offer Participating Item; May Only Choose 1 of 5
Northern Catch Ready-to-Eat Flavored Tuna Kit, 3.6 oz – $1.29
Lemon Pepper, Spicy Thai Chili or Tomato & Capers with crackers