The Aldi Mid-Atlantic Deals have been updated! Please see the Aldi Deals Page for the complete list of sale ad deals.
- Aldi’s Stores do not accept coupons!
- Bring a quarter as a deposit to get a cart. The quarter is reimbursed to you when the cart is returned.
- Bring in your own reusable grocery bags or you’ll be charges a small fee at checkout.
- Most products sold at Aldi are store brand or private label.
- Aldi has a Double Guarantee if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, they will replace the product AND refund your money.
- Aldi Mid-Atlantic covers: DC, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania
- See Aldi Policy here.
Breakfast & Cereal
LiveGfree Gluten Free Pancakes, 16 oz – $2.69
Condiments, Spice & Baking
Burman’s Yellow Mustard, 20 oz – $0.59
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
LiveGfree Gluten Free Multiseed Crackers, 4.25 oz – $1.49
SimplyNature Multigrain or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, 9 oz – $1.69
Happy Farms Cheese Singles, 12 oz – $1.69
Flowers, Decor & Gifts
6″ Vegetable or Herb Assortment – $2.49
LiveGfree Gluten Free Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza, 10 oz – $4.99
Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Stone Baked Pizza, 17.3 – 19.7 oz – $3.49
Boulder Napkins, 250 ct – $1.49
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Chicken, Drumsticks, per lb – $0.69
5 lb average weight