Are you looking for the Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe? Give this recipe a try and make it even more delicious with Hershey Kisses! Putting in the kisses is my kids favorite part. Though I make them unwrap all the kisses and place them in a bowl first 🙂
Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe:
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/3 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
24 Hershey Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
- Gently make an indentation in the center of each cookie (if desired).
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie while hot.
Looking for another recipe? How about Basic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. It’s a similar recipe just without the Kisses.