Seeing candy corn arrive in stores is one of the signals that Fall has arrived and it’s almost time for Halloween. Try this easy Candy Corn Cupcakes Recipe for a fun treat.
You can even purchase cute candy corn cupcake liners like the ones shown in the picture above. The Dollar Tree is a great place to purchase Fall/Halloween inspired cupcake liners without breaking the bank.
Candy Corn Cupcakes:
Spice Cupcake Ingredients:
1 (15.25) box yellow cake mix
1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Line your muffin tin with papers and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes with the sour cream oil, water, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in the spices.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool 10 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- Cool completely before frosting.
8oz cream cheese
8 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
Candy Corn Candies and Sprinkles for Decoration
- Let the butter and cream cheese come to room temperature, before creaming together until smooth.
- Add the vanilla. Alternating the milk and sugar, beat in the remaining ingredients until smooth and thick.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate with Candy Corn and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes about 24 cupcakes
Enjoy your Candy Corn Cupcakes!