Did you know 49 million Americans, including 17 million children are hungry? Help give back by participating in the #FavaDONATION campaign. Savings.com will donate $1 to WhyHunger.org to support their mission of ending hunger for each click on the #FavaDONATION banner in the Favado App.
How to Help:
- Download Favado (if you haven’t already!).
- Open the app; you will see the #FavaDONATION banner on the first screen, just click and Savings.com will donate $1 on your behalf. It’s that easy!
- Maximum donation from Savings.com: $15,000 (15,000 taps)
- $10,000 donation will be made by Savings.com, regardless of the number of clicks.
- Note one tap accepted per Favado user.
WhyHunger.org Information: Why Hunger (http://www.whyhunger.org) is a NY based organization on a mission to end hunger and poverty by connecting people to nutritious, affordable food and to support grassroots solutions that inspire self-reliance and community empowerment. WhyHunger’s National Hunger Hotline 1-866-3-HUNGRY helps veterans, seniors, families, and working people find food in their neighborhoods as well as government programs like SNAP. A four star charity, WhyHunger is recognized among the highest performing nonprofits for excellence in fiscal management, accountability and transparency from America’s leading independent charity evaluator, Charity Navigator.
Hunger Stats (from WhyHunger):
- 49 million Americans, including 17 million children are hungry.
- For one out of 6 Americans, and one out of four children in America, hunger is a reality.
- 37 million Americans rely on soup kitchens, food pantries and food banks to meet their daily needs.
Thank you for helping us support WhyHunger.org and helping to end hunger!