Coffee Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- ½ to 1 Tbsp. instant coffee granules, dissolved into 1 Tbsp. half and half
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1-1 lb. box of powdered sugar
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- In a large bowl cream butter until smooth, beat in powdered sugar on low speed until well combined.
- Stir in instant coffee, vanilla, half and half and whip until thoroughly mixed and fluffy on a medium-high setting.
- If you prefer a thicker icing add more powdered sugar, for a looser consistency add additional half and half.
*Allow butter to soften but do not melt in the microwave
Recipe by The Coupon Challenge at http://www.thecouponchallenge.com/coffee-buttercream-frosting-recipe.html