Quick Simple Pasta Salad Recipe - BLT Pasta Salad
- 2 cups dry uncooked pasta
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato
- 2 cups lettuce,diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4-6 pieces of cooked bacon
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain, run under cold water to cool, set aside.
- Dice tomato, eggs and lettuce into small pieces.
- Chop or crumble bacon with your hands.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to thoroughly mix.
- Refrigerate pasta for at least 2 hours – overnight for best flavor results.
- For outdoor parties extend the “shelf” life of your salad by keeping it covered and placing it in another bowl with ice to maintain a cool temperature.
Recipe by The Coupon Challenge at http://www.thecouponchallenge.com/quick-simple-pasta-salad.html