3.5 pounds Split Chicken Breast $3.46
1 mango (peeled, seeded, and sliced) $0.99
2 cups Simply Orange Juice $1.50
1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce $1.45
Harris Teeter Zatarain’s Wild Brown Rice Mix $1.55
2 tablespoons HT cornstarch $0.97
1 tablespoon olive oil ( assume on hand)
1/4 cup hot water
1. Prepare rice according to directions.
2. Brown chicken in oil.
3. Add orange juice and soy sauce; bring to a boil.
4. Add mango pieces and simmer 2-3 minutes.
5. Combine hot water and cornstarch and whisk until dissolved. Add to pan.
6. Continue cooking until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
7. Serve over prepared rice.
Disclosure: This post may contain an affiliate link.