Honest Tea offers a variety of healthy, organic beverages for adults and children. I loved the idea having Honest Tea be a part of the Healthy Families Happy Kids Event. Honest Kids are specially designed juice pouches with kids wants in mind. The pouches are a unique hourglass shape with fun and bright pictures to grab kids attention. Parents can rest assured that Honest Kids are a healthy and delicious option for satisfying their child’s sweet tooth.
Honest Tea’s mission statement:
Honest Tea creates and promotes delicious, truly healthy, organic beverages. We strive to grow with the same honesty we use to craft our products, with sustainability and great taste for all.
Once you try Honest Kids products; I think you’ll agree that they have fulfilled their mission. Honest Kids juice pouches provide a phenomenal alternative to typical juice pouches that are full of high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors and coloring. Honest Kids pouches are certified organic, contain real fruit juice and have a full serving of Vitamin C. Plus contain less than half the sugar of traditional juice pouches!
Honest Kids pouches are available in these tasty flavors:
•Appley Ever After
•Berry Berry Good Lemonade
•Super Fruit Punch
•Tropical Tango Punch
My kids had the opportunity to try all 5 flavors. Monekyboy and LuLu were not fond of the Tropical Tango Punch, but loved the other 4 flavors. I tried a sip of the Tropical Mango as well, but couldn’t quite figure out what I was tasting that didn’t work for me either. Appley Ever After and Goodness Grape seemed to be tied for title of “favorite” in our house. Both kids have begged for the Honest Kids juice pouches to be packed in their lunches everyday. It has provided a nice change from their typical water beverage. Although, I am not a big fan of giving juice to kids on a regular basis, I will be adding Honest Kids to my shopping list.
Win it: Honest Tea is providing one Coupon Challenge reader a case of 20 Honest Kids juice pouches! You must leave a separate comment for each method of entry. The mandatory entry method must be completed before any extra entries. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to these requirements.
Winners will be selected at random. Please make sure you leave your email address with each entry. Winners will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will close on Monday, October 18th at 8pm EST.
Go to the Honest Tea website and leave a comment telling me something you’ve learned.
- Like Honest Tea on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like. If you already Like, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Follow Honest Tea on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you follow. If you already follow, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Follow The Coupon Challenge on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you follow. If you already follow, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Like The Coupon Challenge on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like. If you already Like, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Become a Google Follower of The Coupon Challenge (on sidebar). Leave a comment and tell me you’re a google follower. If you’re already a follower, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Become a follower on Network Blogs (on sidebar). Leave a comment and tell me you’re a Network Blog follower. If you’re already a follower, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Leave a comment letting me know you voted.
- Blog, post in your facebook status, or tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve spread the word about the Honest Kids Giveaway. (You may choose 1 or all 3 methods)
- Did you add the Healthy Families Happy Kids Button on your sidebar? Go HERE to see if you left a comment. Simply leave 10 comment for 10 extra entries (Button #1 through Button #10)
*US residents only.
Disclosure: I received Honest Kids pouches to review and keep. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from others. Any factual information was obtained from the company website.