Since I”m getting ready to start your Harris Teeter matchups, I feel I have to post about the updated coupon policy. These changes, while sad, are not unexpected.
A few things worth noting:
- The 3 like items policy is now specifically to include all flavors
- DND coupons should not be doubled (some of you have already experienced this)
- Can’t split transactions to get around the 1 coupon per B1G1 item
- Accept competitors’ manufacturer coupons – I need clarification because the “local competitors’ manufacturer coupons” doesn’t specify off total order
- Now allowing 3 like internet printable coupons instead of 2!
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” should not be doubled or tripled.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. We also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- With the purchase of three like manufacturer’s products, we acceptthree internet coupons, per store, per day.
Get the complete Harris Teeter Coupon Policy
Updated: May 16, 2011