I know many of you are already familiar with The Pampered Chef. The Pampered Chef has been providing families with kitchen tools, tips and recipes since 1980. I have been using Pampered Chef products in my kitchen since my mother-in-law purchased me an apple corer 10 years ago.
Consultant and recruiter, Tiffany, is celebrating her 7th year with The Pampered Chef! In celebration of her 7th year, Tiffany is providing a great giveaway package to one Coupon Challenge reader! You can win a bag full of Pampered Chef goodies valued at over $45!
Host a Show: Hampton Roads locals can book a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. Tiffany will come to your home, cook for you and your guests, and show off tons of great Pampered Chef products! Don’t want to entertain guests or don’t live in VA? You can host a catalog show. Tiffany can help you host a catalog show from anywhere in the US! Hosts earn free products, half off products and product discounts.
There is still time to get in on the August host specials. August hosts can earn more free product value plus get 60% off garden essentials. August guests can earn one free sauce. September hosts can save an extra 60% on Forged Cutlery. You’re guests can earn one free cookbook. If you feel like an October show would work better for your schedule; you can earn 60% off cookware and your guests can earn free microfiber dishcloths.
**Tiffany just added a new Promotion for September Cooking Shows! Read about Pay the Day in September.
Join The Pampered Chef Team: Are you looking to earn extra income? Contact Tiffany to learn how you can make extra money, get free and discounted products, and win fabulous prizes by joining The Pampered Chef team! You can choose from the Full New Consultant Kit for $155 or the Mini Kit for $80. Start your Pampered Chef business before August 31st and get a FREE bonus kit filled with Fall products!
Tiffany’s family just came back from a Pampered Chef sponsored trip to Disney World! I don’t know about you, but I could use an all-expense paid vacation! The best part about being a consultant is that you get to make your own hours. Tiffany has a wonderful husband, 2 amazing kids and works full time. You build your business to suit your needs!
Order Products: Browse the online catalog to add to your kitchen collection. Pampered Chef sells cookware, cutlery, bakeware, cookbooks and much more. A few of my favorites include: stoneware, tomato knife, prep bowl set, quick-stir pitcher and mix n’ chop. All of you frugals should check out the recipe collection. Many of Pampered Chef’s recipes are advertising the meal will cost less than $2 per serving. I slowly add the items to my stockpile, so I can spend even less!
The Giveaway: Tiffany is offering 1 lucky winner the following Pampered Chef products:
Corn Cob Nobs
Twixit! Clip Combo Pack
Small Bamboo Spoons
Quikut Paring Knife
(3) Season’s Best Cookbooks
Mix ‘N Chop
Reusable Shopping Bag
The Rules: You must leave a separate comment for each method of entry. The mandatory entry method must be completed before any extra entries. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to these requirements.
Winners will be selected at random. Please make sure you leave your email address with each entry. Winners will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will close on Sunday, August 29th at 8pm EST.
Go to Tiffany’s Pampered Chef website and leave a comment telling me a product you’d love to own.
1. Go to Tiffany’s Pampered Chef website and leave a comment telling me one of the benefits on joining the Pampered Chef team.
2. Go to Tiffany’s Pampered Chef website and leave a comment telling me one of the benefits of hosting a show.
3. Go to Tiffany’s Pampered Chef website and look under Tiffany’s calander. Leave a comment telling me one of the recipes you’d serve at your show or make for your family.
4. Like The Pampered Chef on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like. If you already Like, just leave a comment letting me know.
5. Follow The Coupon Challenge on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you follow. If you already follow, just leave a comment letting me know.
6. Become a Google Follower of The Coupon Challenge (on sidebar). Leave a comment and tell me you’re a google follower. If you’re already a follower, just leave a comment letting me know.
7. Become a follower on Network Blogs (on sidebar). Leave a comment and tell me you’re a Network Blog follower. If you’re already a follower, just leave a comment letting me know.
8. Like The Coupon Challenge on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like. If you already Like, just leave a comment letting me know.
10. Leave a comment on any other post on my site. You must also leave a comment here letting me know which post you commented on.
11. Blog, post in your facebook status, or tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve spread the word about the Pampered Chef giveaway. (You may choose 1 or all 3 methods)
-Contact Tiffany via email- [email protected]
-Tiffany’s Pampered Chef Website- http://www.pamperedchef.biz/tiffanymforeman
-Connect with Tiffany via her personal Facebook Page- http://www.facebook.com/tmforeman