How cute are these Rudolph Truffles? You don’t need a lot of ingredients, so these treats will be easy on your budget. I think they would be perfect to take to a child’s school Holiday party.
12 Chocolate Truffles
1/4 cup Light Cocoa Candy Melts
24 Candy eyes
12 Red Round candy Decorations
12 Pretzels broken in half
- Using a toothpick, poke holes on each side for Pretzel antlers.
- Heat Candy Chips in large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- If Truffles are not flat on bottom, dip bottom of truffle in chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Allow to set.
- Using toothpick, gather up small bit of melted chocolate and paint on back of red “nose” and place on truffle. You may need to hold in place for a moment.
- Repeat this process with each eye.
- Allow chocolate to set.
That’s it. Enjoy!