Sam’s Club is having a Back-to-School event August 11th – 31st. They are offering the chance for you to earn more cash for your school through the Box Tops for Education Program. You will find an additional 6 Box Tops on participating General Mills products during this event. Sam’s Club wants to be your one-stop shop for all your back-to-school needs!
I know first hand the benefits of Box Tops on school funding. My mother-in-law is the coordinator for the Box Tops program at her elementary school. Her school earned $1,323.00 in 2009! All the money went directly to student activities which is extremely important during a time of massive education budget cuts. If you don’t have children or your children don’t attend a school that participates in the program, consider donating the Box Tops to another school in your area.
In addition to offering additional Box Tops on products, you will earn even more Box Tops when you upgrade your Sam’s Club membership to a “Plus Membership.” Visit the Member Services Desk at your local Sam’s Club from August 6th -13th, and you will receive a certificate for 150 Bonus Box Tops upon payment for your Plus Membership! The offer is valid while supplies last only. Head to the Sam’s Club website for more information on the Back-to-School event.
I have been given the opportunity to giveaway a $25 Sam’s Club Gift Card to one lucky winner! I was also provided with a gift card to start my back-to-school shopping. I’ll post my purchases when I announce the winner. The event doesn’t start until the 11th, and I want to make sure the winner has plenty of time to use the gift card during the Back-to-School event. I know I’ll be purchasing a jumbo box of Nature Valley granola bars!
The Rules: You must leave a separate comment for each method of entry. The mandatory entry method must be completed before any extra entries. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to these requirements.
Winners will be selected at random. Please make sure you leave your email address with each entry. Winners will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will close on Friday, August 13th at 8pm EST.
**Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment naming your must-have item from Sam’s Club this back-to-school season.
1. Become a Google Follower of The Coupon Challenge (on sidebar). Leave a comment and tell me you’re a google follower. If you’re already a follower, just leave a comment letting me know.
2. Become a follower on Network Blogs (on sidebar). Leave a comment and tell me you’re a Network Blog follower. If you’re already a follower, just leave a comment letting me know.
3. Follow The Coupon Challenge on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you follow. If you already follow, just leave a comment letting me know.
4. Like The Coupon Challenge on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you Like. If you already Like, just leave a comment letting me know.
5. Subscribe via RSS feed or by email feed. Leave a comment letting me know how you subscribe. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment letting me know.
6. Leave a comment on any other post on my site. You must also leave a comment here letting me know which post you commented on.
7. Blog, post in your facebook status, or tweet about this giveaway. If you tweet about the giveaway, please include the Twitter hash tag #myblogspark. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve spread the word about the $25 Sam’s Club Gift Card giveaway.
8. Grab my button (right sidebar) and add it to your site. Leave a comment with your site URL and location of my button.
Disclosure: Sam’s Club and General Mills provided me with a Sam’s Club Plus Membership, gift card, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% my own.