Fast and Easy Banana Bread
- 1 Stick Butter, room temperature
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- ½ Cup Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- ¼ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy then add eggs.
- Combine flours, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl then sift into creamed mixture.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Mix in bananas until well combined.
- Add in walnuts and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Bake in a greased pan for 50 minutes or until done.
Recipe by The Coupon Challenge at https://www.thecouponchallenge.com/fast-and-easy-banana-bread.html