If you’re of the boy-band persuasion and live in the Hampton Roads area, then you may be interested in this Groupon offer. Check your email or head on over to Groupon to check it out. If you are interested, I’d buy it right away, these things usually sell out quick.
Backstreet Boys – Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
$20 for Backstreet Boys with Jesse McCartney and DJ Pauly D on Saturday, August 17, at 7 p.m. (Up to $33 Value). Two Options Available:
- $20 for one G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys with Jesse McCartney and Pauly D in concert (up to a $33 value)
- When: Saturday, August 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General admission to the lawn
- Section 201 or 205, rows T–V; section 202 or 204, rows W–Z; or section 203, row Y or Z
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Fine Print
- Expires Aug 17, 2013
- Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach on 8/17. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.