The Harris Teeter Coupon Policy describes the Harris Teeter coupon acceptance guidelines in detail making the policy easy to follow and understand.
**Don’t forget about Harris Teeter e-VIC coupons and specials. The program is FREE to join and can add up to huge savings!**
A Few Notes on the Harris Teeter Coupon Policy:
- Double coupons up to and including $0.99 everyday
- Limit 20 coupons per day.
- Limit 3 like coupons per transaction, 3 like internet printables per transaction.
- VIC Card required for sale prices and double/triple coupons.
- No internet printable coupons accepted for “FREE” items or B1G1 Free items.
- B1G1 items ring at half price.
- “No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded or any other coupon limits to be exceeded”.
Harris Teeter Coupon Policy:
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons or coupons not displaying an expiration date.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept only one paper coupon (Manufacturer, Internet, Harris Teeter or Competitor) per purchased item.
- Coupons saved to mobile devices cannot be accepted.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We do not accept photo copied coupons of any type.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $1.98; with total amount not to exceed $4.00 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- We gladly accept original paper internet manufacturer’s coupons; however no internet coupons involving any “free” products are accepted.
- With the purchase of three like manufacturer’s products, we accept three Internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that will not scan.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ paper manufacturer coupons for cents/money off of products. We also redeem circular, direct-mail, and register checkout coupons for money off of the total order. There is a limit of one per customer per day.
- If a coupon is marked as a Manufacturer’s Coupon, we will accept it even if it comes from a Catalina coupon machine. Example: If the coupon is from Target, Food Lion etc. and has “Manufacturer’s Coupon” printed on the coupon it is acceptable.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- The Management Team in each store determines who their competitors are.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three or three “deals” unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- We do not reissue rainchecks for quantities not purchased at time of redemption.
- For deals where the pricing may vary, the customer must pay the highest of the amounts.
- Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
- We will honor five “scan guarantees” per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
See the weekly Harris Teeter Weekly Ad Matchups to help you save even more!