by Sharon from Mom On Dealz!
**I’ve personally made this recipe and it’s so easy and delicious! We serve over rice and even use the leftovers (chicken shredded) for burritos.
- 1 package of chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small jar of salsa (I use a large jar)
- Lay chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Serve over rice or inside of a tortilla.
Thanks, Mom On Dealz!