Turtle Cookie Balls
by Brett at Mama Loves Her Bargains
- 70 Nilla wafers
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 packages of Baker’s Semi Sweet Chocolate Squares (8 squares total)
- Crush the Nilla wafers into fine crumbs (GREAT for kids!!)
- Mix in cream cheese and butterscotch topping. (Soften cream cheese first. Trust me)
- Use a cookie scoop and form into small balls. (Good for kids)
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Dip the balls into chocolate and place on parchment or waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped pecans before the chocolate dries.
- Refrigerate and serve! Delicious!!
* Note – I think for more turtle flavor these would be great with crushed up heath bars added to the cookie ball.
*** For easier dipping take a plastic fork and remove the 2 middle tines. Place the balls in the chocolate and roll to coat. Remove using the modified fork and place on waxed paper.
Thanks, Mama Loves Her Bargains!