Find 15 easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts to help the kids celebrate the day of luck and magic! A couple of the crafts will even be perfect for adults or to make as special keepsakes.
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts:
- Easy Rainbow Craft for Kids to Make for St. Patrick Day by 7 on a Shoestring
- Leprechaun Hats Craft by Mom on Timeout
- Fingerpaint Rainbow Kids Activity by Roubinek Reality
- DIY Paper Shamrock by Family Food and Travel
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Shamrocks by Formula Mom
- Shamrock Puppy St. Patrick’s Day Craft Activity by Jinxy Kids
- Set Your Rainbow Leprechaun Trap by Club Chica Circle
- How to Make Rainbow Rice by Mom on Dealz
- Hand Print Leprechaun by Mom on Dealz
- Apothecary Jars for St. Patrick’s Day by Uncommon Designs
- Fingerprint Shamrock Canvas by Meaningful Mama
- Shamrock Tree on Canvas by Crafts by Amanda
- Hand Tinted Shamrock Mason Jars by Club Chica Circle
- Leprechaun House by Ribbons and Glue
- Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Bracelet by Crafts by Amanda
What are your favorite St. Patrick’s Day Crafts?
Thanks so much for including me! Just pinned 🙂 However, the shamrock tree on canvas, while it IS linked correctly, the text says it’s from Club Chica Circle. It should say Crafts by Amanda. Thanks!
Dana Zeliff says
I apologize! Thank for allowing me to share your craft with my readers
Joy @ Joy Love Food says
What a great round-up! I’m always on the lookout for fun craft ideas to do with my 3 kids, pinning.
I would love for you to come share this, and any of your other posts, at What’d You Do This Weekend? The party is open now at http://joylovefood.com/whatd-you-do-this-weekend-7/ 🙂