AT&T is offering wireless customers’ a new way to save with AT&T Alerts. Get offers straight to your phone when and where you need them most. You’ll get exclusive, personalized deals right to your phone for FREE! I’m always looking for more ways to save, so getting FREE text alerts could add up to big savings.
Learn More about AT&T Text Alerts:
- Sign up for AT&T alerts to opt-in to the service and begin receiving discounts, rewards and offers via text message when they are near participating retailers and brands
- Alerts are opt-in, location-based text message alerts that allows AT&T customers nationwide to save money with relevant offers from nearby retailers on their mobile phones
- Customers can customize offer preferences and settings to receive offers most relevant to them.
- Text messages to and from AT&T Alerts are free for AT&T customers
- As an added bonus:
Those who are quick to sign up will receive a $5 Major National Coffee Store gift card code, while supplies lasts
- AT&T Alerts’ growing list of participating retailers and brands now includes Apple Vacations, Banana Republic, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Discover, Duracell, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Gap, Haggar, InterContinental Hotels Group, JCPenney, Kiehl’s, Meguiar’s, Motorola, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, PayAnywhere, PayPal, Qdoba and Zales.
Saving money and getting a FREE Starbucks gift card – you can’t lose!
Does AT&T Text Alerts sound like an easy way to save money? Sign-up now and give it a try!
*Please note that even if you don’t have a texting plan with your AT&T service, it is still FREE to get these text alerts. Also, you may opt-out at anytime.
AT&T is offering one lucky Coupon Challenge reader a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card!!
The winner will be selected at random. The winner will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will close on April 24th at 8pm EST.
**Leave a separate comment for each entry method! Mandatory entry MUST be completed.
Mandatory Entry Method:
Leave a comment here telling me if you signed up for AT&T Text Alerts. If you didn’t sign-up, share with us why you chose not to try the offer. Are you not an AT&T Wireless customer? Don’t like text alerts?
Extra Entry Methods:
– Follow @CouponChallenge on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you Follow.
– Blog, post in your facebook status, or tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve spread the word about the $50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway (You may choose 1 or all 3 methods)
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Alerts is not currently available for iPhone 5
Disclosure: I received compensation for sharing this offer and offering a giveaway to all readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from others. You don’t have to signup for AT&T Text Alerts to enter the giveaway.