Offer available again!
Kick off 2013 and use Manilla to organize and simplify all of your accounts in one secure place. Enter The Manilla Get It Together Challenge to become more organized and win the I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize and other amazing Manilla partner prizes.
Sign up for FREE, link 3 accounts and automatically be entered to win great prizes! Visit Manilla.com/Challenge to get started.
Already have a Manilla account? Make sure you have linked 3 accounts and visit the Win $2,500 Challenge tab on Facebook.com/MyManilla to sign up.
• I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize
• Shopping sprees at Pottery Barn to get your home together, at Sports Authority to get your body together and at Ann Taylor to get your wardrobe together
• Amazing Manilla partner prizes to help get it together including,
1. $500 pre-loaded Refundo Account Debit MasterCard
2. Hot Mamalah: The Ultimate Guide for Every Woman of the Tribe book by Lisa Klug
3. 25 Marketing for the Chic CEO E-Books
4. Diva Mama Aromatherapy Spray set, 1 hour phone consultation and a personalized guided meditation to achieve life balance with Shira Adler
5. $25 Target gift card from Go Momma Coupons
6. Tamara Monosoff’s How Hot Is Your Product program and a free Mom Inventors Handbook from Mom Invented
7. 4,000 Shopcade bonus points to use on the site to redeem promotions and retails items 8. Uncommon Chick Kesha Brown 2013 Inspirational Calendar
9. $25 AMEX gift certificate use at the Hipiti store of your choice
10. Organize Your Office In No Time book by Monica Ricci and a 60-minute phone consultation on home or office organizing with Monica
What is Manilla?
Manilla is a FREE web based service that helps consumers better manage all of their household accounts, including financial, utilities, subscriptions and travel rewards programs, in one secure place online. Under a single password, Manilla provides customers with an automated, organized view of all of their account information, text and/or email reminders to pay bills and unlimited storage of account documents that Manilla has seamlessly retrieved for the consumer.
Why is Manilla necessary?
Most people have more than 20 different household accounts, including three to four credit cards, several travel and hotel rewards accounts, multiple magazine and newspaper subscriptions, plus cable, phone, and other assorted utility bills. In order to stay on top of all this, people have to manage daily incoming paper mail, an array of online usernames and passwords, and websites in order to access important account information and take action. Manilla seamlessly retrieves all your account information – current balances, previous payments, upcoming bills due – and stores it for you in one secure place. Most importantly, you need only one password to view, manage and organize it all.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla