If you are looking for some great holiday gifts, Bath and Body Works can be your one stop shop. As you know, they are retailers of some of the sweetest scents around. But what you may not know is there are so many ways to score more of their smell good products for less. Take a look below at seven ways to save money at Bath and Body Works this holiday season.
How to get Cheap Bath and Body Works products:
1. Sign up for their email list. When you sign up for the BBW email list, you will receive a coupon good for various free products. This coupon shows up typically within an hour or so upon sign up. In the past it has been for a free trial size item but offers may vary. Get on the list and you can be sure to receive coupons and special discount codes via email all season long.
Also, when they ask for your E-mail and phone number at the end of the purchase you want to give it to them. If you enter your info each time, they will send more/better coupons and more tailored to what you buy. *tip from a sales associate
2. Make two transactions. You can only use one coupon per transaction, but there are so many good ones available how do you know which to use? Instead, try doing two transactions. When you do, you can use one coupon per sale, making your budget stretch even further.
3. Grab those post sale coupons. During the holidays, when you make a purchase the cashier will give you a $10/$30 coupon to use on your next purchase. If you know you are going to want to purchase a pricier perfume, bathrobe, or candle, buy your smaller and less expensive items first, get the coupon, and then use it to get a whopping $10 off your larger purchase of one of those items.
4. Peek online. Many times, the online storefront for BBW will run specials not available in the store. Check the website at www.bathandbodyworks.com periodically to see what specials might be available. You can even check for coupon codes before shopping right HERE on The Coupon Challenge to see if you can score free shipping or additional money off.
5. Head to the clearance shelf. Each BBW store has a clearance area, full of marked down products. Give this area a good once over to see what products you can still use for gift giving. Chances are these products will have a fall theme, but as long as the scent is nice, your recipient is sure not to mind.
6. Buy gift sets and disassemble them. BBW offers gift sets with a variety of lovely products, and most are priced at a discount since you are buying them as a set. Why not buy one of these sets (using a coupon of course!) and take it apart. You can then use the individual products in stockings or as small gifts for co- workers, baby sitters, teachers, etc.
7. Call the company. If you contact the BBW company via the contact information on their website, they will send you a 20% off coupon to use on your next purchase. Just call and give your opinion and praise and they will be happy to send one. It is a great way to save a little more.
As you can see, there are so many ways to save at Bath and Body Works this holiday season. You can stock up on all of the beauty products, scents, scrubs, and bath accessories for less and come up with some gifts your friends are sure to love. So consider these tips the next time you decide to shop there and score your scents for less.
How do you find Cheap Bath and Body Works products?
sonia crawford says
I am big fan of bath and body my favorit is the japness cherry blossem love it
Also when they ask for your E-mail and phone number at the end of the purchase you want to give it to them. I work there and if you enter your info each time they will send more/better coupons to you and ones that are more of what you buy. 🙂
Dana Zeliff says
Love this tip – thank you!!
Shop the after Cmas sale! With coupons for percentage off or free shipping, I usually have $2/bottle in the hand soaps.
Buy a cheaper hand soap and go to the dollar store to buy should super cheap Christmas hand towels. Pair with a plate of cookies and you’ve got a nice gift. ??
Dana Zeliff says
What a great idea! It’s inexpensive but would be useful and tasty 🙂