Since we have a new puppy, I thought a guest post on ways to save money on pets was in order.
We all know that our furry friends are not cheap! But they are part of the family and we love them so we want to do what’s best to take care of them!
Here are some ways to save on your pet’s needs:
- Take advantage of free rabies shot clinics.
- Keep pets indoors – this prevents injuries and disease which equals no vet bills.
- Check to see if your veterinarian participates in any low cost spay/neuter programs.
- Sign up for the Publix Pet Club!
- Make your own homemade dog food.
- Get a FREE Pet Examfrom Banfield (Petsmart) clinics! (New patients only)
- I try to post EVERY free sample / coupon / rebate on pet products/food I find. I have a cat, so I’m constantly on the lookout for ways to save on pet stuff! (Which means, you need to follow this blog!)
Here are coupons, free samples and rebates on pet products!
- Feline Pine Rewards
- Rebates on Pet Medications here and here
- Rebate on Clean+Green Pet Products here
- Free Precious Cat Cat Litter after rebate
- Free World’s Best Cat Litter after rebate
- Free bag of By Nature Pet Food
- Purina printable coupons
This guest post is a reprint with permission from Saving Towards a Better Life
This post is linked to My Coupon Teacher