I’ve been doing a LOT of thinking. What is the best way to utilize my blogging time? What posts do readers not really care about? What will make readers come back?
I’ve had all these questions and more running through my head lately. There are sooo many great blogs out there. I had no idea of the sheer number before I started blogging. I only knew of 2 in my area and they averaged around 3 posts per week. My sidebar now has 5 bloggers in Hampton Roads! I’d advise (for your sanity and time) to have 5-10 blogs on your blogroll. You want to read the large blogs because they obviously are able to post more deals. So why read smaller blogs? That’s what I want your input for.
A few of my thoughts:
- I’m working on links for other stores in the area-Target, Walmart, Food Lion, etc. I have a few links saved but if you have a favorite, let me know
- I’d like to write more- I have several posts in draft and I’d like to do a DIY series
- I think everyone likes my purchase pictures???
- I don’t want to be posting the same deals you see on 50 other sites-redundant??
- Do you like the events page?
- I’ve been grouping deals into 1 post as a time saver. Okay???
- Do you read my Farm Fresh, Harris Teeter, CVS or WAGS matchups or should I just link some? Farm Fresh will have to stay but I’m open to anything else. Just keep in mind that I average 7-10 hours a week on matchups so that’s a lot of blogging time-oh seriously
If you don’t mind, please take a moment to leave a comment or email me (thecouponchallenge @ gmail.com)
What will keep The Coupon Challenge on your daily blog roll? What do you want to see more of? What don’t you like?
Any thoughts you have will be greatly appreciated!
Now I’m off to Harris Teeter and to get my Fun and Cheap Summer Fun post done-it’s been in draft a month!