Dollar Tree has updated their coupon policy, again. The biggest change is that they are only accepting up to four (4) like coupons per household per day. I know this change will disappoint some of you, but this is actually more “like” coupons than other local stores accept.
The coupon policy is pretty standard, but I wanted to point out a couple of rules:
– Limit of 2 printable coupons per transaction. This isn’t “like” coupons. This is all printable coupons.
– Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item. Basically, Dollar Tree won’t give overage.
– No competitors coupons accepted.
– Does not accept Free Product coupons, does accept Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons
– Limit of 4 “Like” coupons per household per day
Here is the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy from their website:
COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.