Need a fast, crowd pleasing appetizer for your next holiday or game day party? Try this Mini Chili Dog Crescents Recipe. It’s sure to be a hit!
- 1 package Cocktail Wieners
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Chili (15 oz)
- 1 bunch diced Green Onions
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent dough.
- Cut each of the triangles in half and place into the cups of a mini muffin tin.
- Place a wiener in each.
- Back for 10 minutes.
- Heat chili according to can directions.
- Remove from oven and top each weiner with chili.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Place rolls on cooling rack.
- Top with shredded cheese and diced green onions.
You might also like this Fresh Salsa Recipe