Christmas is a great time to get crafty with the kids. Make your own Christmas Tree decorates, deck the halls with a cute snowman or create the perfect plate to leave Santa his cookies on December 24th. I’m sure you can find the perfect craft(s) for your child from this fun list!
Kids Christmas Crafts:
- Snow Paint by Mom Endeavors
- Hand Ornaments by Love Always Mommy
- DIY Kids Chalkboard Ornament by A Night Owl
- DIY Snowflake Ornament by A Night Owl
- DIY Glitter Ornaments by Juggling Act Mama
- Winter Themed Toddler Crafts by Glued to My Crafts
- Applesauce Ornaments by Glued to My Crafts
- Paper Christmas Tree Craft by The Bizy Mommy
- Holiday Lights Finger Painting by Songbirds & Buttons
- Painted Homemade Ornaments by Crazy Lou’s Creations
- Candy Cane Playdough by The Artful Parent
- Scrap Paper Christmas Tree by Rina Loves
- Tin Can Snowman by Practically Functional
- DIY Santa Cookie Plate by One Creative Mommy
- DIY Snow Globes by Crazy Little Projects
I hope you enjoy these Kids Christmas Crafts!
Also see these 15 Homemade Teachers Christmas Gifts or these 10 Homemade Gift Ideas for Christmas!
Leave a Reply