Are you looking for the Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe? Give this one a try at your next meal and let us know what you think.
4 lbs Russet Potatoes
2 sticks (8 oz) room temperature Butter
1 cup room temperature Heavy Cream
1 head Garlic
1 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut end off end of head of garlic, place in foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Close up foil and bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Peel and dice potatoes into 1/2″ cubes.
- Cover in water in large pan and boil 20 – 30 minutes, until soft.
- Drain potatoes.
- Add 4 cloves of the roasted garlic by popping out of their skins.
- Mash potatoes with a masher until everything is pretty mashed
- Add butter.
- Use hand mixer to smooth out any remaining lumps.
- Slowly add cream until potatoes reach right consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
(Serves 6-7 people)
Have you looked at my Green Beans with Bacon Recipe or the 50 Thanksgiving Side Dishes with 5 Ingredients or Less?