WOW! Take a peak at these 50 Thanksgiving Side Dishes with 5 Ingredients or Less! All of these sides will be perfect for your Thanksgiving Table and budget! There is such a variety of dishes listed that you’re sure to find several the entire family will enjoy. Pick your favorites and make them again for Christmas or try to find new favorites.
Personally, I love Brussel sprouts or green beans with bacon. Yummy!
- Vinegar Cucumber Salad
- Easy Recipe for Agave and Balsamic Glazed and Roasted Buttercup Squash
- Skillet Corn
- Cheesy Herb Potatoes in Foil
- 7-Up Biscuits
- Sliced Baked Potatoes with Cheese
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
- Buffalo Chicken Open Faced Mini Pies
- Easy Butternut Squash Puree
- Healthy Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Carrots with Lime
- Apple Snickers Salad
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Grandma’s Shrimp Salad
- Kale and Bacon Mashed Potatoes
- Shredded and Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Toasted Almonds and Parmesan
- Fresh Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Maple Roasted Beets and Carrots
- Creamed Onions
- Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes with Asparagus
- Crockpot Greens
- Shrimp Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Hash with Onions & Feta
- Roasted Beets
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Pancetta cranberry brussel sprouts
- Paleo Mashed Cauliflower Kale
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Honeyed Pears
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Crack Potatoes
- Parmesan Tomatoes
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Crockpot Potatoes
- Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic, and Parmesan
- Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs
- Simple Turkey Gravy
- Turnip Casserole
- 4 Ingredient Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
- Warm Rosemary Olives
- Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potato
- Balsamic Garlic Mushrooms
- Pecan and Pepper Jelly Dip
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Quick Easy Biscuits
- Oven Roasted Maple Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Agave Nectar and Fresh Rosemary
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
*Some of these don’t count salt/pepper in the 5 ingredients or less.
Let us know which one is your favorite!
Thanks for including my Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic, and Parmesan!
The Better Baker says
Thanks SO very much for sharing my recipe for Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs. They are always a hit wherever they’re served.
The Better Baker says
And ah – yes…I see you shared my Killer 7-Up Biscuits too. Thanks so much.