Whole Foods Market Mid-Atlantic region coupon matchups are complete! Please visit the Whole Foods Mid-Atlantic coupon matchups page for a complete list of deals! Make sure you are viewing the tab for the correct date.
- Accepts 1 manufacture coupon per item
- The Virginia Beach store allows coupon stacking – 1 manufacture and 1 Whole Foods store coupon per item
- Whole Foods store coupons found online and in the Whole Deal Booklet in-store
- Go digital with the New Way to Save at Whole Foods Market
- Case Discounts of 10% off anything you can purchase by the case – 10% savings before coupons *inform cashier you are purchasing a case to ensure you get the discount!
- Purchase the Whole Foods Market 2015 Calendar for more coupons
- Bring your reusable shopping bag to receive 5¢ off per bag
- See the Whole Foods Coupon Policy
- Mid-Atlantic Region = DC, KY, MD, MRL, OH, PA & VA
New to shopping Whole Foods? Read my post How to Save Money at Whole Foods Market.
Bread & Bakery
Tailgate Bread, 39 oz – $5.99
Condiments, Spice & Baking
King Arthur Essential Goodness Baking Mixes, 16 – 22 oz – $4.49
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
Garden of Eatin Tortilla Chips, 10 – 16 oz – $3.00
Buy 2; Use $1.50/2 digital coupon. Valid 2/1-2/14. Whole Foods app digital coupon, redeemable only at Whole Foods stores
Amy’s Pizza, 12 – 14.5 oz – $4.99
Priced from $4.99 – $5.99
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Beef, Ground, 85% Lean, per lb – $3.99
Pork, Ribs, St. Louis, per lb – $3.99
Koch Organic Turkey Bacon, 8 oz – $4.99
Avocados, ea – $1.00
From Mexico. Use $1.00/5 digital coupon. Valid 2/1-2/7. Whole Foods app digital coupon, redeemable only at Whole Foods stores.
Blueberries, Organic, pint – $3.99
Tomatoes, Grape, Organic, per lb – $3.00