If you’re a Disney or Minnie Mouse fan, you will love this craft! It also makes a great gift for little girls who enjoy watching Minnie on TV.
This year my boys are making ornaments for family members, and since my granddaughter is a big Minnie Mouse fan, this homemade Minnie Mouse Ornament seemed like a great idea. It was very simple to make, but does require a bit of time as you have to allow the layers of paint to dry.
You can also skip the bow and make it a Mickey Mouse ornament!
Disney Christmas Tree Ornaments:
Homemade Minnie Mouse Ornament
Clear Plastic Ornament
White, black, and red paint
1. Paint black Minnie Mouse outline and allow to dry. I used a Qtip for this but you can use paint brushes. Qtips made it much easier for me to control the lines since I did it via freehand. You could also Google a stencil of one.
2. Add red bow and allow to dry. You will probably need to do 2 coats of red to cover up the black.
3. Add red dots all around the remainder of the ornament.
4. Add white dots to the red bow and then tie a red ribbon around the top.
5. Select a letter sticker and adhere is onto the Minnie outline!
If you are a Disney fan, be sure to check out my family’s adventures on our Disney Cruise and read my 15 Disney Cruise Secrets!
[…] Simple ornament that you could replicate for any Disney character, from The Coupon Challenge […]