The Food Lion Coupon Policy is pretty standard. The do not double coupons, but they do have a limit of 10 like coupons which is a nice change from the 2 or 3 limit at other stores.
- MVP Card required for sale prices.
- Make sure to scan your MVP card at the kiosk upon entering the store. You might get a coupon!
- Coupons are not doubled or tripled.
- Limit ten (10) coupons for the same item per customer
- Internet coupon for FREE products are not accepted.
Food Lion understands the importance of extra savings. We will do our part in helping you save more by making it easy for you to use your coupons during your shopping visit by using the following guidelines.
Food Lion accepts manufacturer and store coupons that can be obtained from newspapers, flyers, the internet, our MVP Savings Center, foodlion.com,
or our Catalina coupon machines at each register.
*Certain exclusions and exceptions apply. See below for details.
Coupons must meet the following requirements:
- We will accept paper coupons or coupons loaded directly to your personal MVP card
- Coupons must be in date
- The purchase requirements of each coupon must be met
- Coupons with specified limits must be followed
- The coupon value will be deducted from the final retail (regular or MVP) and cannot exceed the final sale price of the product
- Only one coupon is allowed per item
- A maximum of ten (10) of the same coupon can be used when ten (10) of the specified items are purchased. Any coupons downloaded on your personal MVP card counts towards the maximum of 10
- We will accept paper or internet coupons that appear to be the original, with the exception of “FREE” internet coupons
We will accept “FREE” coupons when they are not printed from the internet
Food Lion will not accept the following coupons:
- “FREE” coupons printed from the internet
- Coupons that appear to be altered in any way
- Competitor Coupons
- Food Lion does not double or triple coupons
- Coupons that are displayed on a phone or tablet.
For any coupon with a minimum spend, the minimum threshold must be met before taxes and after MVP discounts in order to receive the discount. Discounts are not applicable towards the purchase of alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, postage stamps, or services.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may be redeemed in one shopping visit
We reserve the right to refuse any coupon that may appear to be fraudulent
State law determines the application of sales tax
See the coupon policy on the Food Lion site HERE.
See all your Food Lion coupon matchups to help you save!