I’m always on the hunt for new breakfast ideas – it’s the most important meal of the day after all! Oatmeal is healthy, filling and easy to make. It’s packed with fiber, folate, antioxidants and protein making it a better choice than pancakes or sugar cereal in the morning. You can try topping with fruit such as blueberries, cranberries or apples or adding in a bit of brown sugar if you need a touch of sweetness.
Below you will find Quick and Simple Oatmeal Recipes to start your morning off right!
9 Quick and Simple Oatmeal Recipes:
- Overnight crockpot steel cut oatmeal by Thrifty Jinxy
- Baked Oatmeal with Chobani Greek Yogurt by All She Cooks
- Skillet Banana Oatmeal by Family Food and Travel
- Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal by Food Done Light
- Easy Overnight Oatmeal by Stockpiling Moms
- Easy Homemade Instant Oatmeal by A Moms Take
- Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal by A Frugal Chick
- Crockpot Oatmeal by Madame Deals
- Carrot & Zucchini Bread Oatmeal by The Coupon Challenge
What are your favorite Quick and Simple Oatmeal Recipes?
You may also like these 5 Baked Macaroni Cheese Recipes!