Warm up with this tasty Star Wars Kylo Ren Red Velvet Hot Cocoa Recipe. You can also add a bit of black sprinkles on the top for some extra pop of color. These would be perfect for a sleepover or movie night with the kids.
Red Velvet Hot Cocoa Recipe:
Serving size – 1 8oz cup
1 cup of sim whole milk
1/2 cup of Chocolate syrup
1 – 1 1/2 tsp red food coloring
1 tsp vanilla
Whipped cream ingredients:
1/4 cup of heavy cream
1 Tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
Directions – Cocoa:
- Heat the milk in a small pot on medium heat
- Add in the chocolate, and stir until well mixed
- Add in red food coloring and vanilla
Directions – Whipped Cream:
- Using a paddle of a tend mixer or a hand mixer whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla
- Add the whip cream to a pastry bag with a round tip
- Top the cocoa with the whip cream
What is your favorite hot cocoa recipe?
Don’t miss our Blueberry Pound Cake & Root Beer Icing Recipe to pair with our yummy drink.