My husband LOVES white chocolate. Seriously, he thinks it should be it’s own food group. If you’re looking for a new (and delicious) dessert recipe, give this White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe a try!
White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe:
3/4 cup softened Butter
1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
3 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Dried Cranberries
1 cup White Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a medium pan with parchment paper.
- Soak cranberries in bowl with hot water for 3 minutes.
- Drain water from cranberries.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine dry ingredient mixture into wet ingredient mixture.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate morsels.
- Turn out mixture into the pan and press evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes until the top is a lightly browned.
- Cool for 30 minutes and cut into squares.
Share your thoughts on this White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe