The next Museums on Us weekend is Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2!
Museums on Us provides Bank of America credit and debit cardholders with FREE general admission during the first full weekend of every month to more than 175 cultural institutions across the country. Locally you can visit the Portsmouth Children’s Museum of Virginia.
A small sampling of family-friendly Museums on Us partners includes:
- Portsmouth Children’s Museum of Virginia
- American Museum of Natural History (NYC – Manhattan) – new for 2017!
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (NYC – Manhattan) – new for 2017!
- National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force (Pooler, Ga.) – new for 2017!
- Shedd Aquarium (Chicago)
- Denver Zoo
- Discovery Children’s Museum (Las Vegas)
- Staten Island Zoo
- Birch Aquarium (San Diego)
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Portland Japanese Gardens
- The Children’s Museum of Houston
The full list of 175+ partners is available here.
**Please note – while museums may offer discounted/free admission for children, the Bank of America Museums on Us benefit is only available to bank credit and debit cardholders. For a family trip, this would most likely be the parent(s); children and guests who are not cardholders are not eligible.
Museums on Us weekends in the coming months are:
- May 6 and 7
- June 3 and 4
- July 1 and 2
- August 5 and 6