Each week I plan out my meals based on the sale ads, and many times I end up with a lot of left over products, like ricotta cheese. I use it whenever I make lasagna, but I don’t use the entire container. Instead of wasting the last of the ricotta, I make this awesome yummy Spinach Ricotta Dip for the family to munch on while I make dinner or to enjoy on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Sometimes leftovers in the refrigerator turn out to be the best tasting meal, besides just being a great way to use up leftover ingredients. This Homemade Yummy Spinach Ricotta Dip Recipe is a delicious hot dip to bring out for a crowd while watching a football game, to serve at your next bridal or baby shower, or even at brunch.
Loads of flavor and texture make it perfect for dipping chips or to spread on a buttery cracker.
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8-10 oz. frozen spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw frozen spinach completely.
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella, garlic, salt and pepper until thoroughly mixed, if desired place in mixer or food processor to make it a more smooth.
- Place mixture in an oven safe dish and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until top is golden and creamy texture.
- Brown and dip is heated throughout.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pretzels, or crackers.
- Try spreading in a tortilla to roll up.
Do you have a favorite Spinach Ricotta Dip Recipe? What are your best recipes to use leftover ingredients?