Farm Fresh Coupon Policy:
*Farm Fresh released digital coupons in April! eCoupons can be stacked with paper manufacture coupons for additional savings. Read the entire Farm Fresh Digital Coupon Policy for more information.
Competitor Coupon Update:
I requested a clarification of the Farm Fresh Coupon Policy to determine what the Corporate Office classifies as a Competitors coupon. The policy states that “Coupons generated by any competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.” I wanted to know specifically about coupons that include verbiage regarding another store without a store logo. The acceptance of these coupons has varied depending on the store.
I contacted Farm Fresh and was provided with the following clarification:
We will accept coupons that state “redeemable at x retailer,” however, we do not accept manufactures coupons that states “ ONLY redeemable at x retailer.”
I hope this helps clarify competitors coupons. My matchups will reflect this clarification of coupon policy.
Farm Fresh Coupon Policy:
Please see the updated Farm Fresh Coupon Policy. Farm Fresh released an official policy on their website. Most of the policy is pretty standard and there is not much of a difference from previous policies.
:: I want to point out that Farm Fresh does not accept competitor coupons and store logo’s on a coupon are considered competitor.
:: Coupon acceptance is at the discretion of the store manager.
Coupons – Definition: Coupons are a form of tender to reduce an order total based on merchandise purchased. Retailers are not required by law to accept manufacturers’ coupon. Coupons can be in print and/or in electronic form, and may be integrated into the register systems where they are deducted automatically when all purchase requirements are met.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
- Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Farm Fresh only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple prints of same series internet coupons).
- Farm Fresh does not accept expired coupons. Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.
- Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
- The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
- Farm Fresh does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor or coupons with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Farm Fresh accepts internet generated manufacturer coupons that have met the following conditions:
- Coupons must scan at checkout.
- Coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
Farm Fresh will NOT accept Internet coupons that:
- Are for free product offers which do not require a qualifying purchase (“Buy one get one free” is allowable)
- Are Internet coupons with a redemption value greater than FIVE ($5) dollars.
- Are Internet coupons that lack a UPC barcode.
- Are photocopied internet coupons.
- Coupons issued by the manufacturer or vendor that are reimbursable to the merchant.
- The coupon verbiage contains terms of agreement, redemption instructions, a face value, an expiration date, and the words “manufacturer coupon.”
- Any manufacturer coupons which do not scan or do not have barcodes will be closely checked for validity, including the expiration date and purchase requirements.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to reject Manufacturer coupons that do not scan or meet the necessary criteria.
Manufacturer Coupons Doubled
- Limit one coupon (manufacturer, digital, or internet) per item.
- Farm Fresh will double coupons up to $.99 every day.
- Farm Fresh will double coupons up to $1.00 every Sunday as well as Wednesday.
- Up to 20 coupons doubled per customer, per day, per household.
- Farm Fresh does not limit the number of coupons we will accept, but will only double up to the first 20 coupons presented per customer, per day, per household.
- Orders may not be separated if it would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- Maximum of two like items doubled per customer, per day, per household.
- Coupons must be redeemed per manufacturer guidelines.
- Excludes coupons that state “Do Not Double.”
- Limit one digital coupon per item.
- Digital coupons cannot be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- Digital coupons do not double.
- Digital coupons cannot be added back once the rewards account barcode has been scanned or rewards number is entered.
- Freebie items are limited to a one time use, per customer, per household.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to refuse any digital coupon at its discretion.
Farm Fresh may change this policy at any time and policy changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemption’s are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption. The current policy information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.
***OLD POLICY INFORMATION IS BELOW***
I’m re-posting the Farm Fresh coupon policy to make sure it is up-to-date. This is a new format that corporate Farm Fresh sent to me via email. A few points worth mentioning about the Farm Fresh coupon policy are:
- Double $1 coupons on Wednesday ONLY
- Double coupons up to and including $0.99 everyday.
- Limit 2 like coupons per transaction.
- Limit 20 coupons per person per day.
- No printable coupons over $5 value accepted
- No printable coupons for Free items are accepted
- Printable coupons for B1G1 Free are accepted
- Some Stores are no longer allowing doubles on coupons that state “Do Not Double”.
- Farm Fresh store coupons & manufacture coupons may be combined
- Coupons deductions may not exceed purchase price (will adjust down)
From my email:
Farm Fresh – Daily Coupon Multiplier
* Farm Fresh always offers double coupons up to 99¢ everyday and double coupons up to $1.00 on Wednesday s.
Farm Fresh – Manufacturer Coupons
* Manufacturer Coupons: Coupons issued by the manufacturer containing: terms of agreement , face value, expiration date, and verbiage manufacturer coupon. They have handling instructions printed on them.
* Most manufacturer coupons have barcodes on them and can be scanned. Any coupons that do not scan or do not have barcodes should be checked for validity of expiration date and purchase requirements.
* Albertsons may issue coupons that are manufacturer coupons that contain the words redeemable only at Albertsons.
Internet Coupons – Coupons printed directly from an Internet web site and presented for redemption with a qualifying purchase. We check Internet coupons closely, as they can often be fraudulent. The following conditions apply:
* We DO NOT accept Internet coupons for free product offers which do not require a qualifying purchase (Buy one get on free is allowable)
* We DO NOT accept Internet coupons with a redemption value greater than $5.00
* We DO NOT accept Internet coupons that lack a UPC barcode
* We DO NOT accept photocopied Internet coupons
* Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be used more than once
* Coupon deductions may not exceed the amount of purchase
* Some coupons will include verbiage restricting quantities or number of purchases per customer
* Coupons should be checked for an expiration date
* Rebate offers may often resemble coupons, but cannot be accepted as a discount toward the purchase. Consumers are expected to complete a rebate offer by submitting the requested information via mail
* Consumers are responsible for sales tax on the discounted amounts in applicable markets
Farm Fresh – Store Coupons
* Store Coupons: Company s discount offers in various forms of media including, but not limited to, print, electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, ad inserts, kiosks and Company websites.
* Store coupons may also contain the words redeemable only at Farm Fresh .
* When redeeming a store coupon the terms printed on the coupon must be adhered to.
Farm Fresh – Catalina Checkout Coupons / Rebates
* Catalina Checkout Coupons/Rebates: Catalina is a third party vendor that partners with vendors and Farm Fresh to offer both manufacturer coupons and Farm Fresh in-store coupons. The coupons are triggered by purchasing qualified items at checkout which generate a coupon to print on the Catalina printer.
* It is Farm Fresh policy that these coupons are to be used in a future purchase, not within the purchase in which they are generated.
* Catalina coupons can only be given to the customer for whom they were intended (not to any other customer or associate). If a customer does not want their Catalina coupons, it is Farm Fresh policy that the cashier destroys them immediately.
* Catalina may be contacted at 1-888-826-8766 for any questions about redemption and\or if a coupon fails to print within a transaction.
* We will NOT accept competitor Catalina coupons.
Farm Fresh – Competitor Coupons
* Farm Fresh DOES NOT accept competitor s coupons.
Farm Fresh Coupon Policy as of February 23, 2011