Busch Gardens Christmas Town Coupons Page:
Busch Gardens Christmas Town will be open November 27, 2015 and continues on select days through January 3, 2016. There aren’t many offers right now, but they should pop-up in the coming weeks.
This is always a popular event. Each year I am on constant watch for Busch Gardens Christmas Town Coupons. I’m not sure what offers we will see this year, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my family can enjoy our annual tradition for less!
Haven’t been to Busch Gardens at Christmas? Read my thoughts on Is Busch Gardens Christmas Town Worth the Cost?
Busch Gardens Christmas Town Ticket Prices:
- Single-day admission to Christmas Town = $35
- Christmas Town Fun Card: Enjoy unlimited visits to Christmas Town 2015 = $35
Busch Gardens Christmas Town Coupons:
- Get single-day tickets for $14 on 11/13 ONLY. See details HERE.
- Enter the code BGWWendysDC at checkout and get $10 savings on Christmas Town admission, expires 1/3/16 = $25.
- Season Ticket holder you can order discounted tickets online.
Save $13 on a Christmas Town Single-Day ticket for you or your visiting friends. Active Busch Gardens Williamsburg 1-Park, 2-Park & Platinum Pass Members* are eligible for the discounted tickets. These tickets are good for a single-day visit between Nov. 27, 2015 – Jan 3, 2016 during operating days.
- Valid for Single-Day admission to Christmas Town
- Ticket must be used between Nov. 27, 2015 – Jan. 3, 2016
- Discount valid for up to six people and cannot be combined with any other offers
- Bounce Ticket gives you unlimited admission to Christmas Town and Colonial Williamsburg plus free parking for up to 3 consecutive days = $59.20
- Dining Discount – Get an entrée, two sides and a drink at Busch Gardens® and SAVE up to 30% = $16.59
If you plan to visit the park multiple days, the fun card may be the best option for you.
*We should see more deals on single-day admission and possibly season ticket holder offers as we get closer to the event.
Click HERE to purchase Busch Gardens Christmas Town Tickets.
Since its debut in 2009, families have grown up with Christmas Town’s blanket of six-million glittering lights, breathtaking shows and traditional Christmas culinary delights. Visit Santa Claus at his North Pole workshop and begin a Christmas Town tradition that is as warm as apple pie. This year, take a step into the not-so-distant-past at Holiday Hills™ where mid-twentieth century Christmas celebrations come to life. Sip some hot chocolate and let the warmth of the season take over.
You can also get on my Busch Gardens Christmas Town email list for instant alerts to Christmas Town Discounts!
Make sure to bookmark my Busch Gardens Discount Coupons page for saving throughout the year.
Christmas Town is a separate-ticketed event, not included with Pass Membership or Waves of Honor™.