I received an email from Harris Teeter awhile ago regarding new digital coupons for eVIC members. I held off on posting until the website was updated. If you enjoy using digital coupons, head over to the Harris Teeter website and join e-VIC. This also allows you to take part is special deals available only to e-VIC member!
You’ll need to click on the “Weekly Specials” tab or “e-VIC Coupons” tab from your weekly e-VIC emails to be taken to your personalized e-VIC coupons page.
:: The great part about e-VIC coupons is that you can “stack” these coupons with paper coupons to save even more!
- E-VIC Coupons are electronic coupons and promotions available to you through our e-VIC program. Simply browse and select e-VIC Coupons online that load directly to your VIC Card. When you purchase the qualifying products and when your purchase meets the redemption requirements of an e-VIC Coupon, the savings are automatically applied to your order and are noted on your receipt for each qualifying item.
-You must have an online account registered on www.harristeeter.com with your active VIC Card number and you must be an active e-VIC member. Go to www.harristeeter.com and select the “Sign-Up or Log-In” link and walk through the New Users process to create an account and sign up for e-VIC.
- Go to www.harristeeter.com and select the “Sign-Up or Log-In” link and walk through the New Users process. In order to load digital coupons to your card, you must add your VIC card number to your new Harris Teeter account during the registration process.
- You may have up to 99 different coupons saved in your account at any time.
- Coupon expiration dates appear on each coupon and will vary by offer.
- Paperless coupons will be redeemed for face value only and will not be doubled or tripled.
- You can combine paper and electronic coupons.
- All coupons are limited to one usage per transaction. If the coupon is still available, you may go back and re-add it to your account.
- Coupons have a specific publishing period and a limit on the number of times they can be selected, so if that limit is reached they are also removed from the site. If you have previously “saved” the coupon, it will still be available.
*You may want to print the policy and keep it in your binder for quick reference.
See all the Harris Teeter Grocery Matchups before heading to the store