:: PIN THIS ::
Show your support with these pretty White Breast Cancer Awareness Oreo Pops. These would be great for a school raffle, bake sale or just to get creative with your kids.
6 Double Stuff Oreos
1/2 cup White Candy Chips
1 tsp Crisco
- Roll out a small amount of fondant to about 1/16″ thickness.
- Cut 6 ribbons of fondant, sape and place in refrigerator to firm.
- Twist open each of the Oreo cookies.
- Using the stick, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Heat Candy Chips and Crisco by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Dip stick in melted candy and then insert stick in indentation of cookie.
- Place cookie back together and place in refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- After cookies have set, reheat candy for 30 seconds and stir.
- Lay Oreo in melted candy and spoon mixture over cookie to coat completely.
- Carefully remove from candy so the cookie doesn’t come apart, and let excess candy drip off.
- Lay Oreo on wax paper. Place ribbon on cookie and gently press in to set.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
How do you show your support?